We’re pleased to announce that the Smartphone Projector 2.0 and Speaker Gift Set is now available in Copper! Create screenings any time, any place for all your friends and family but this time with surround sound. Smartphone Speaker 2.0 plugs into your smartphone, amplifying your phones’ sound for your mini cinema experience. From tech loving music buffs to film fanatics, this gift for men, women and big kids alike will be sure to get squeals of delight from any recipient.
Please note that this product is intended as a fun gift and is not suitable for commercial or professional projections. It functions by reflecting the image on your phone through a glass lens which will mean any text will appear in reverse.
- Smartphone Speaker 2.0 is suitable for any smartphone, MP3 player or laptop
- Smartphone Projector 2.0; boxed dimensions 19.5 x 18 x 11cm, product dimensions 17.5 x 18.5 x 10.5 cm
- Smartphone Speaker 2.0; boxed dimensions 12 x 11 x 11 cm, product dimensions 10.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 cm
- Smartphone Speaker 2.0 requires 2 x AA batteries for use which are not included
– Standard Economy Delivery – £3.95
We ship all our Standard Service orders via Royal Mail 1st Class post. Your order should arrive within 3-5 working days but we do ask you to wait 7 working days before contacting Customer Service for assistance.
– Express Next Day Delivery – £5.95
Shipped via DPD couriers the cut off time for Next Day delivery is 3pm Monday to Friday, so if you place an order for next day delivery at 15.01 on a Monday, it will ship on a Tuesday and arrive on a Wednesday. Please note orders for next day delivery on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will be shipped on the next available working day.
– Priority Saturday Delivery – £9.95
Shipped via DPD couriers the cut off time for Saturday delivery is 2pm Friday. When placing an order on a Friday, select Saturday delivery from the drop down and proceed to the checkout. If Standard Next Day is selected it will be delivered on the next working day.
– International shipping is sent via Royal Mail International, prices vary according to the destination so the easiest way to see if we deliver to your country is to head to the basket summary page, select your shipping destination and click update totals. If we deliver to your destination a price will display. Please note we can not accept PO Box addresses.
I made a mistake and don’t want my order any more, what do I do?
We understand, it happens to the best of us. Just get in touch the customer services team here within 14 days of delivery, keeping the product and packaging as it arrived. We’ll give you details about how to return the product, once we have it we can issue a refund within 7 days of the return being delivered to us.
My order arrived but it’s faulty / damaged – how are you going to fix it?
Oh no! Whether it’s damaged or faulty we’ll get it sorted. Just get in touch with customer services here within 7 days of delivery. Please keep the delivery packaging it arrived in where possible until you’ve contacted us.
I placed an order but didn’t get a confirmation email – why not?
Eek, sometimes it can hop into your spam folder by mistake, check there and if not send us an email here. You should receive an email when we receive your order, and another when it has been dispatched which will include tracking if you selected a priority delivery service.
I have a Luckies product that I am not happy with – can I get a refund?
We can only offer refunds on products bought directly from us, so please ensure you have proof of purchase before you get in touch. Just email customer service here with your order number and the reason you would like a refund. If you bought one of our products from another retailer such as Amazon you’ll need to go back to them directly.